Introduction to this Confidentiality Agreement
This informal, friendly private group is created to discuss general questions, concerns, interests of the participants and to share information and knowledge. We are encouraging everyone to avoid discussing any information which may be confidential. Your group leading clinicians (doctor, nurse, pharmacist) and the group consultations support team are bound by their employment contracts and professional codes of ethics to respect patients’ confidentiality. We are asking you, if you have personal issues/questions, please contact us and we will do our best to help you (via email/telephone appointment/face to face appointment if necessary).
To maintain confidentiality, the sessions will not be recorded and we are asking you not to take screenshots to share, or quote content from the community. If you wish to do so, please request permission from the original poster first.
The aim of the group is to create a friendly environment.
Statement of terms and conditions
By ticking the “submit” box below, you agree:
1. To respect the privacy of the members of the group. Members will not disclose the presence of attendees or any personal information, discussed, outside the group consultations
Not to disclose any third party information (e.g. family members and friends) to the group without their explicit consent
2. I understand that if I have confidential or complex health concerns, I will ask the practice to arrange a private consultation with a clinician f you need emergency help please contact 999 and do not post on the group. If a group member threatens to harm themselves or others, then the group admin will inform the appropriate services
3. We ask all members to treat others with kindness and respect. This includes:
- Avoiding offensive language including negative remarks around race, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, disability and age
- Avoid using foul or threatening language to others
- Allow members to express their opinions and thoughts without interruption or negative judgment.
4. Please avoid using this platform for business or selling purposes
5. Please do not post graphic or disturbing photos, videos and other media in this group. If you are not sure about the content that you want to post, contact the group admin.
6. The Group admin has the right to delete inappropriate posts in the at OR remove any attendees to group should they breach our terms and conditions.