Join us for our monthly Tuesday online group chat for an hour from 11.30am to 12.30pm. Although it is mainly for the expectant and new parents but we would like to welcome parents of children at any age. Your experience and knowledge is highly valued!
This is an informal, friendly online group, designed to address the most common questions and issues that parents ask (eczema, colic, teething, currently available or upcoming baby group programmes, self-care help for parents, etc.,). We aim to choose a different topic every month to discuss, guest speakers (GP, paramedic, pharmacist) will be invited time to time.
Anyone who is registered with James Wigg Practice, Queens Crescent or one of the local Camden practices are welcome join.
- 29 March 2022: Constipation and diarrhea
- 19 April 2022: Skin and Eczema
- 31 May 2022: Through the night part 1 – SCID, healthy sleeping, what is a sleeping problem
- 28 June 2022: Through the night part 2 – sleeping and weaning
- July and August: Summer Break.
The parents and baby group is changing, please watch this space for more news.
You can request to join by clicking here.
Further resources can be found here.