If you require help completing this form please ask a member of reception
We do not process requests for housing letters, Personal independence Payments (PIP), and supporting letters for DWP, passports, immigration letters, and references.
Please note all requests must be paid for in advance.
Please note that the following will apply to all requests for letter or reports:
- Request for medical letters or reports must be submitted in writing or complete the form below. Any requests made to a Doctor will be directed to a member of the admin team.
- The Minimum time to write a letter or report is 28 working days. At busy times it may take longer.
- We can only provide information about your health & illness. We are usually unable to describe the impact of those conditions on your life and activities as we can’t see you in your home and how this affects you.
- A charge may be made for letter or reports – please see here.
- Reports requested by solicitors or third parties will only be considered of they are able to cover the costs of GP and admin time outside of normal working hours as this cannot be done in our usual time for NHS Work.
- Further information for PIP or housing may be given of official government/housing organisations write to us directly