We are now running walk-in flu clinics at the James Wigg Practice, 2 Bartholomew Road, NW5 2BX until the end of November 2020 as follows:
- Monday – Friday: 2pm-3.50pm
- Saturday 28th ONLY: 9am-12.50pm
The vaccination is free and recommended yearly for those most at risk from flu.
- children aged 2 to 10 years old on 31 August 2019*
- pregnant women
- anyone living with a long term medical condition
- everyone aged 65 and over
- people with caring responsibilities
From the 1st December we will be vaccinating 50-64 year olds not at risk. Please call the flu line on 0207 428 4521 to book an appointment.
When entering the building please remember to:
- wear a face covering
- arrive no more than 10 mins before your appointment
- if possible attend alone
- cancel your appointment if you or any member of your household develops any symptoms of Covid-19
- follow signs/floor markers adhering to the one-way system which will be in place
If you decide not to have the vaccination please let us know so we can enter this on your medical records.
Flu Information For Adults
All school aged children from reception to year 6 will be offered at school but if missed please contact the immunisation team. You can call 0203 317 5074/5076 to speak to the immunisation team to arrange this.